The Top Five Color Palettes for Bridesmaids
twobirds Bridesmaids Share the Hottest Hues for Dressing Your Wedding Party
- The New Neutrals: Neutrals are far from boring. We love mixing shades such as Rosewater, Blush and Oyster. They complement every shade of white and ivory for the bride and are perfectly paired with a soft, warm color palette for the flowers and décor.
- The Jewel Box: In a wedding with a bright color palette, the bridal party should follow suit. We love seeing parties where every girl is in a vibrant jewel tone, no shy girls in this group of friends!
- The Ombre Effect: One dress can vary in color too. Our Ombre collection features 2 different colors of tulle so every girl can mix their shades.
- Color Coordinated: Not ready to abandon your favorite shade for all the girls? Pick one color and let your maids pick shades of it from light to dark. A beautiful complement to bouquets, which feature variations of one shade such as pinks or blues.
- Pretty Pastels: No easter egg palettes here. Beautiful blushes, buttery yellows and soft lilacs can be modern and fresh in breezy fabrications.
Make sure you have a clear idea of your wedding decor and tonal scale before you choose what shades to mix for your bridal party. Your mix of colors can reflect everything from the flowers to the linens to the paper suite.” – Ariane Goldman, twobirds Bridesmaid